· 2 tbsp red curry paste
· 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
· ½ kent pumpkin, cut into 3cm pieces
· 1 onion, roughly chopped
· 2 cups vegetable stock
· 1x 400g tin coconut cream
· 1x 400g tin coconut milk
· 3 kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced
· Greek yoghurt, to serve
· Coriander, to serve
1. Preheat a large stock pot on medium-high heat.
2. Add curry paste and olive oil and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
3. Add pumpkin and onion to the pot and stir until pumpkin is coated in the paste.
4. Add vegetable stock, coconut cream, coconut milk and kaffir lime leaves, and stir to combine.
5. Once mixture comes to the boil, cover with a lid and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until pumpkin is tender when pricked with a fork.
6. Remove pot from the heat, remove the lid and leave to sit for 10 minutes.
7. Use a stick blender to blend the soup until smooth.
8. To serve, pour soup into bowls and top with greek yoghurt and coriander leaves.